Friday, January 28, 2011

Second Part of the post titled 'The Three Categories of The Heart'

From my previous post titled 'The Three Categories of The Heart'. I have received several comments or reply from the question asked at the end of the post. I guess most of the people categorized themselves as from the third category.

The third category stated "people who make a difference in people's lives". Did you ask yourself how you made a difference? Will that difference make the people appreciate you for what you have done for them in the next ten years?

Some of you would think "Well, facebook is a social utility. Tomorrow someone else would add that person and save him/her from a rash that is even worse than the one you did. So if social utility such as facebook is what you had in mind then you better have a no sign(like the no smoking sign) on it.

People who fall in this category are very few and are mostly known by the public.
I do care about others but I am still aiming at "making a difference" in people's lives. I have dropped myself but I still don't know whether I'd land on the Third Category.

Due to heavy rainfall, I have lost my internet connection so I'm using my Blackberry to upload the posts. It is why I am not able to use special effects on my posts, but that will not stop me from writing.
"Even if you are down to one string, music can still come out of you" - Nicole Paganini

4 comments:

  1. I put myself in the category because I am the kinda person who is ready to help anyone--like the other day--at work this lady was asking another co-worker if she had money so she can buy lunch coz the atm machine in our building wasnt working --i over heard her and I was like here i have money--coz the other lady had a card only to. she was really surprised and happy that i offered her money just like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, if you look at it in reality, how many people will be willing to offer some one couple of bucks?? Few..When I was interested to join this blogspot someone encouraged me and has pasted my URL on her favorites although I had only posted few..again, what's the percentage out there who's got a heart like yours?

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww!!! thanks!!! alhamdulilah! I thank my family for raising me to be great hearted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess its from your great grandparents coz abdallah's mum has a great heart too:)

    ReplyDelete