Monday, February 14, 2011

Be Yourself


  Funny how you'll ask a kid today what he/she would like to be when they grow up and they say like their parents.
They grow up, same question is asked and they'd tell you like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg (founder of Facebook). These people ended up being great because they didn't wish to be like other celebrities.
One of my favorite authors Pepe Minambo said ''Where there is imitation, people suffer from limitation. This is because imitation is a relative of limitation'' 
Its like you were given an empty book to write your life in. So as we are here I wouldn't like your book being filled with ''he/she'' I'd like you to fill it with ''I''

I just want to put dew into people's lives. Before you trying to be like someone, ask yourself Who's trying to be like me? 



2 comments: