Thursday, February 3, 2011

Lies

Once upon a time, I got to know this girl through some event. She seemed to be a great girl, conversation flowing well. The following day through facebook, conversation good, but not after the sad moment began when she told me her mum past away longtime ago. Then something comes up to my mind, she's not the type of girl who hangs out with friends much this shows that the people she's staying with are strict and that her mum past away - lonely girl. So why shouldnt Hesham be her close friend, actually i ended being more than a friend. A weeks passes by, I meet a friend of her's and I ask when the girl's mum past away. Guess what I was told?? She's living with her, that's her real mum. So should I just ignore the girl? Should I confirm with her? Well, I asked her and she busted in tears so I just cut off the topic but that didnt make me believe her mum really past away. She's still a friend of mine, meet her couple of times. The point here is:

       ''Dont believe, get the facts yourself'' - Aburras

No comments:

Post a Comment